Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pick of the Week

I dont endorse Applebees as a habit. But because of my current circumstances, it becomes necessary to do many things that I wouldnt be caught dead doing other wise.
Shopping at Walmart, on Saturday morning.
Attending a local highschools band competition.
Going to a diner for a chicken liver dinner
Etc.
But today I found myself at Barflebees, I mean Applebees and I found the most wonderful surprise.
Pomagranite Margaritas.
This thing was so good that I called Heather Lee from the dinner table.
Its so good you would smack your momma if she tried to take a taste.
Its so good that i am going to suggest that all of you go to Applebees and try it.
Seriously.
You should go there.
Just for this drink.
While your there you should get the spinach and artichoke dip and chips so that you dont look like an alcoholic and/or drink on an empty stomach. But you should go get this drink.
Im telling you.
Two Thumbs...WAY UP!

2 comments:

AmyB said...

Yummmmm, sounds good! I'm with ya on the barflebees thing too...maybe I'll have to force myself in there, just for you :-)

FVJ said...

Omigod! Emanuele and I were near an Applebee's this past weekend and I just HAD to go and try the pomegranate margarita because I couldn't get your blog out of my mind. I'm such a victim of the suggestive sell! But it was VERY good...