Thursday, October 2, 2008

What the...

My computer is ringing...
Not my phone, my computer. It started this morning and I thought it was my alarm clock so I just kinda shook it off and got in the shower.
But now, as I sit here reading my blogs and playing with my facebook, the ringing is most definitely coming from my computer speakers.
There are no programs running other than my web browser. So to put a bandaid on a bleeding artery, i plugged in my headphones.
AND THE DAMN THINGS ARE STILL RINGING!
Like once a minute.
What the ...?

_____________

So its like twenty minutes later. Ive unplugged the speakers. And they are still ringing. And now Im getting paranoid. So I start moving things around and find Noahs phone on the desk behind the computer monitor. Ryan confiscated it because the kid hasnt been returning Dad's calls very regularly and since were in town now Ryan can just go see him. Anyway, so the the battery is low, hence the regular ringing which was echoing off the back of the desk and sounding like it was coming from the left speaker. Ha. Glad to know im not nuts.
Well not for that reason anyway!

1 comment:

AmyB said...

ha ha ha ha ha...Tina girl you make me laugh!! Really funny -glad it's not just me :-)