Friday, September 19, 2008

Sad Sad Things...

I am sitting here at my computer spending quality time with my husband watching...

Aquateen Hunger Force.

If you've never seen then you've NO idea. The shame, the shame. And it gets worse. I know the back story now, of the bit characters. We have philosophical discussions of the ramifications of the actions of Frylock, Meatwad and Shake.

And the worse part. I like it. I have a closet addiction, or not so much any more, to Adult Swim. The Venture Brothers, The Oblongs, Lucy Daughter of the Devil. Some of them are just tolerable like Stroker and Hoop and Home Movies but most of the Line Up is on the Tivo.

Well not Robot Chicken. Robot Chicken is terrible. Can I get an AMEN?

2 comments:

Wasko Family said...

Hi Tina,

How are you doing? Life is crazy, but good. School started well for us, and the new care group is underway. Hope you are well. How's the job situation? School? Mel

Sara said...

Wow. Not cool, Tina, not cool :)