Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sing me a new song...

Do you know what I mean when I say I've lost my umph...? Its so very frustrating. Im not really sure what happened. It was there, and then it wasnt.
And I dont just mean my energy. I mean my joie de vive. I dont cook. I dont sing. Or if I do these things hold no pleasure for me. Even coming up with something to write about on here seems painful like a chore.

If I wasnt me I would say I'm depressed. I cant bring myself to use the word';im not really unhappy. Im just un-empassioned. My life lacks mania.

I am a straight un-ending line. I am the horizon.

1 comment:

jcmygoel said...

What a great title... and perhaps therein lies a clue! Do you like mysteries? I'm finding out that's what most of God's Word is... a mystery b/c man mostly doesn't seek the meaning behind the meaning.

It's like most of us read what's on the surface never digging deeper to find the hidden meaning (treasure) and we think we understand so we go on our merry way never really knowing what God wants us to know b/c we're too busy, distracted or whatever to dive into the DEEP things of GOD. IT'S A MYSTERY!

Remember Jesus spoke in parables and said the meaning was hidden from the wise (those who were wise in their own eyes) yet He revealed it to babes (those who knew that they didn't know) -those who were humble and teachable.

WHEN WE REMAIN TEACHABLE, WE WILL BE TAUGHT. Or, as a wise man once told me when my life was falling apart and I didn't know what to do... "when the pupil is ready, the Teacher will appear". I had to get to the end of mySELF before I was ready to listen.