Sunday, August 3, 2008

Seven Things

Seven is the number of:

New CD's I made for the drive to Cincinnati -
1.) Katy Perry
2 & 3.) Death Cab for a Cutie - Narrow Stairs & Plans
4.) Ben Folds - Rockin the Suburbs
5.) Regina Spektor - Begin to Hope (Mixed with Hot Hot Heat)
6 & 7.) Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs - Fever to Tell and Show Your Bones


Times my husband has preferred me this week:
1.) We've played tennis in the middle of the day (yikes!) twice this week because I'm bored.
2.) He took apart and stored the 6 ft in diameter bean bag chair that his sister left his our closet.
3.) He crawled in the trailer (metal) in the middle of the day to find my black dress shoes.
4.) He stopped reading to help me beat Mario 2. (We have a classic Nintendo in our room)
5.) He let me tag along when he went job hunting so that I wouldnt be bored even though he wanted to go alone.
6.) He didnt say a word when I over drew the checking account last week because I thought
I got paid on the 30th and I got paid on the 31st.
7.) He is careful not to monopolize the computer.


The number of Jobs in the entire Sunday paper that I am actually qualified for (unless you count cherry picking... and thats not a joke)
1.) Imellizzerri's Pizza Kitchen is hiring servers.
2.) Doctors office needs friendly, but not experienced people.
3.) Blue Jean Job - Company car; promises 1000K per week. No word on what you have to deliver.
4.) Housepainters
5.) Mailroom sorters - this is temporary
6.) Household manager - this looks promising, I have done some personal assisting.
And my personal favorite...
7.) Son of a Sailor Seafood is also hiring servers.

No comments: