Thursday, August 28, 2008

When It Rains...

So I have a job. And Ryan has a job. Well two actually.
He finally got a call from this place he used to work back in the day and they hired him back.
Its here in Jasper, but since we wont be going to school for who knows how long, its better than commuting anywhere else.
And he decided that since we have to pay student loans while we are not in school that he should get two jobs. So he went back to CVS (midwest Rite-Aid) where he used to work when I met him to get a part-time job. They love him there. So when they were looking for a pharmacy tech and he said "why dont you hire my wife" they did. No questions, no interview, no experience. LOL.
I mean theres a DVD and you gotta pass a test. Im not that worried about it.
So three jobs in one day.
When it rains...

2 comments:

FVJ said...

Tina, that is great news! I'm really happy for you and Ryan -- it seems like things are coming together.

Sara said...

Funny that I read your 2 most recent posts in the same sitting. Night and day. God really showed YOU...haha.