Monday, December 1, 2008

Playing Tag

Katie Paulus tagged me. The object I suppose is randomness. In this particular game of tag, participants upload the fifth picture in the fifth file of their photos and post them to their blog.
So heres mine:
It was a day last summer when Noah was visiting. We were down at the beach and Ryan was playing in the water with him. I was off on a walk taking random photos and this particular files has several hundred. Ryan and I have a hobby where go out photo seeking. We take hundreds of random photos and then choose the best to be in our black and white gallery in our home. This one did not make the cut. But you never know when one will, so you dont cut out, you cut in, just in case. I thought if I could catch this kite, open full in a graceful moment it might be nice. I shot it in 18 frames with nothing use able. Its all a waiting game. But then, lots of great photos are.

I tag Heather Lee and Missy Wetherington.

No comments: