Friday, July 4, 2008

Are you ever just amazed at what a sinner you are? I am. Yesterday was a bad day. I lost my temper. I judged a bunch of people.  I was haughty. Would you believe that? Not me huh?

Well, it was. I was floored with myself at how a little change of scenery lent to such a big change in my mentality. When you are around Christians, its so easy to be a Christian. Mel always says I am honest about myself. Well, that clear glass is shiny enough to reflect whomever happens to be next to me apparently, and it hasnt been Jesus. 
But, in His kindness, He is with me. 

Last night Ryan went out (late) to shoot some fireworks with some friends, and I went to bed. Well, this morning, I was up bright and early, well, at 845 which is atleast respectable. At 1145, I was angry with Ryan because he was still asleep and I was bored. So I took myself for a walk, and I cried out to the Lord, because I knew that I should not be angry and I knew that I was being unfair. And He met me. And I was able to remind myself that love does not prefer itself. And I went home and we had a good day. 

So thank you Lord, for always being there when I need you.  

No comments: