Friday, July 11, 2008

Giraffes... Really


Has anyone noticed a recent trend towards Giraffes? Maybe its just me, but since we just went to the Cincinnati Zoo and they are giraffe crazy (apparently they just got some or something, they have this huge ad campaign about how you can feed the giraffe which is a lie because they are scared of people. But have they pulled the television ads. Nooooo) and then I am driving to work today and I see an add for the Norfolk Zoo, oh sorry the Virginia Zoo and it has a giraffe on it and I am like what is the deal. They are not neat creatures. I mean they are rather like cows, they just stand around and eat all day. But then there are huge television shows on mere cats who are just rodents. Noah's favorite animal at the zoo was the rhinoceros. Now there is an exciting animal! But whatever. I remember when the buzz was all about tigers. Those were the days.

No comments: