Sunday, July 27, 2008

Into the Wild MidWestevez...

So today I am off... Its early and I am tired. But I was thinking about you. Yes you reading this blog. I was thinking about all the times we laughed together, (or you at least laughed at my expense and I pretended to laugh with you) and shared sweet moments and argued deep philosophical points. How we drank red wine or coffee and ate weird fantastic cheeses and chocolates while dishing about the books we cant get enough of; the men we love despite the rest of the world and just all around had a pretty great time.
I will miss you my sweet dear friend.
In the words of the great poet (snicker) MWS i leave you with this:

Pray for me
and I'll pray for you
and one day Love will bring us back around... again.


Ciao Bellas, Be Well, Please Write and I hope to see you soon.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Och, we miss you already lassie. Here's a quote that may help in light of your original blog title... All kids are gifted; some just open their packages earlier than others. -Michael Carr

Take Me Back to VA said...

How does that help? That I am a slow package opener?

Heather said...

I didn't mean you, I meant Noah.